Join us during Copenhagen Pride, when we transform the Glyptotek into a laboratory for liberating our conceptions of sexuality, gender and the body, and generating new readings of the art of Antiquity.
Through dance, dialogue and a staged trial we invite guests and statues to take part in imagining alternative futures in the company of the performance collective Disturbing Business, philosopher Denis Maksimov, Professor in visual culture and performance design Michael Haldrup and dancer Linh Le.
- 17:00: Welcome beer in the Winter Garden
- 17:30: Performance by Disturbing Business in the Central Hall
- 17:45: Queering the museum: conversation and performance with Denis Maksimov, Michael Haldrup and Linh Le
- 18:30: Enjoy dinner at the museum café Picnic. Book your table here.
- 20:00: Queer tours in the museum collection
N.B. The conversation in the Assembly Hall is in English, and the queer tours in Danish.
The event is free for museum ticket holders.
Adults: 115 DKK
Under 27/students with a valid Student ID: 85 DKK
Under 18: Free
Tickets are available online here or from the museum shop.
Seats are not numbered, and the Central Hall is open from 5.15 p.m.
The ticket is valid for the museum and the exhibitions all day.
Please note: free tickets should also be reserved via Billetto or collected from the museum shop.