Season ticket (Valid for One Year) to Glyptoteket
Admission for a whole year to The Glyptotek’s fantastic collection, the many special exhibitions, the relaxing Winter Garden and its wonderful architecture. The Season Ticket also allows you free access to guided tours, SLOW Events, talks and more.
Benefits with the Annual Season Ticket
- Free admission to Glyptoteket
- 10 % discount at the Café.
- 10 % discount at the Museum Shop.
- Jump the queue and scan yourself in at the entrance.
Highlights in 2020
- Greek Classics – Medea (in Danish) 12/1
- Palmyra symposium 18/1
- Palmyra before and now (in Danish) 23/1
- Videnskab | Lidenskab (in Danish) 30/1
- Greek Classics – Oedipus (in Danish) 9/2
- Exhibition opening: The Enigmatic Collector. Helge Jacobsen’s Pinacotheca 27/2
- Finale The Road to Palmyra (in Danish) 1/3
- Exhibition opening: Tal R. People and Beasts 18/6
- Exhibition opening: Paul Gauguin 17/9
See all of Glyptoteket’s events here.
1 person: 275 DKK
1 person + 1 guest: 445 DKK
Under 27/students with a valid Student ID: 150 DKK
Buy a Season Ticket at the Museum shop or online here.
Glyptoteket's exhibitions present artworks and cultural-historical objects.
Enjoy a delicious brunch or lunch overlooking the Glyptotek's beautiful Winter Garden.
See what's happening at Glyptoteket.