Season ticket (Valid for One Year) to Glyptoteket
Free admission for a whole year to Glyptoteket’s fantastic collection, the many special exhibitions, the relaxing Winter Garden and its wonderful architecture. The Season Ticket also allows you free access to guided tours, SLOW Events, talks and more.
Benefits with the Annual Season Ticket
- Free admission to Glyptoteket
- 10 % discount at the Café.
- 10 % discount at the Museum Shop.
- Jump the queue and scan yourself in at the entrance.
Highlights in 2019
- Slow (17th of January)
- Opera for families: Dido and Aeneas (8th – 10th of February)
- Winter Holiday for families (12th – 17th of February)
- Debutant concert with The Royal Danish Academy of Music (24th of February)
- Special exhibition: “Perfect Poses?” (28th of February – 16th of June)
- Slow (7th of March)
- The Danish Boys’ Choir performs songs from the Danish Golden Age (1800-1860) (11th of May)
- Special exhibition: “Pierre Bonnard. The Colour of Memory” (6th of July – 22nd of September)
- Summer concerts (August & September)
- Special exhibition: “The Road to Palmyra” (19th of September 2019 – 1st of March 2020)
See all of Glyptoteket’s events here
1 person: 275 DKK
1 person + 1 guest: 445 DKK
Under 27 / 1 person: 150 DKK
Glyptoteket's exhibitions present artworks and cultural-historical objects.
Enjoy a delicious brunch or lunch overlooking the Glyptotek's beautiful Winter Garden.
See what's happening at Glyptoteket.