Season ticket (Valid for One Year) to Glyptoteket
Admission for a whole year to The Glyptotek’s fantastic collection, the many special exhibitions, the relaxing Winter Garden and its wonderful architecture. The Season Ticket also allows you free access to guided tours, SLOW Events, talks and more.
Benefits with the Annual Season Ticket
- Free admission to Glyptoteket
- 10 % discount at the Café.
- 10 % discount at the Museum Shop.
- Jump the queue and scan yourself in at the entrance.
Highlights in 2019
- Thursday on the Roof. Drinks and music with a view on selected Thursdays in June, July and August
- Summer Concerts every Sunday 4/8-29/9 (except 1/9)
- Copenhagen Pride at The Glyptotek 15/8
- Slow. An evening about Memory (in Danish) 29/8
- Golden Days. The Fall of the Wall and poetry (in Danish) 12/9
- Exhibition opening. The Road to Palmyra 19/9
- Slow. An evening about the Oasis (in Danish) 3/10
- Exhibition opening. Heads Up! 10/10
- The Unrolling of the Mummy 31/10
- Exhibition opening. Tacita Dean’s Antigone 21/11
- Slow. An evening about the Grave (in Danish) 28/11
See all of Glyptoteket’s events here.
1 person: 275 DKK
1 person + 1 guest: 445 DKK
Under 27/students with a valid Student ID: 150 DKK
Buy a Season Ticket at the Museum shop or online here.
Glyptoteket's exhibitions present artworks and cultural-historical objects.
Enjoy a delicious brunch or lunch overlooking the Glyptotek's beautiful Winter Garden.
See what's happening at Glyptoteket.